Instagram

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What we've been up to...

Playing with Scout...Santa hid him in the coat closet and we didn't find him until yesterday. You can plug him into the computer and program him specifically for your child. He says "Owen" and even sings a song about him. Scout's favorite animal is a monkey and his favorite color is green.

Here is the turtle desk I referred to in the last post. Owen is turning into quite the artiste.

And then there are these blocks. This child cannot get enough of them. We build and build until he has to get the stool to reach the top. Thank goodness there are only 100 of them or we would need to pull out the stepladder.

P.S. I am not crazy about the new header/background but I finally gave up last night around 11:30. I am such a perfectionist, so it will likely be changing at the first chance I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment