Instagram

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's still the new year, right?

So, this is slightly overdue. Getting back to work and our normal routine after the break has not been easy. On top of that, Brig and I started eating better and exercising and that's not exactly fun. But I do think it's time for both of us to drop this baby weight, don't you? I mean, Owen is nearly two.


On New Year's Eve we went over to my parents house and picked some pig with most of my family. After we went home and put Owen down, my mom came over and we headed over to the Daniel's for more celebration. We didn't leave here until after 10 and left there to come home shortly after the start of 2010.

Later that day, we had lunch again with my family. After nap time we headed over to the Swift's so the kids could finally exchange Christmas presents. I couldn't resist taking a few pics while we were there.



No comments:

Post a Comment