Instagram

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Tonight we spent Christmas Eve with Brig's family. Owen got to meet his newest cousin. He is very interested in babies, but hasn't seen one in person until tonight. I also had an excuse to use our new camera and lens. J.J. stayed pretty still for me.


We had great food and then it was time to open presents. Here's a few shots of all the action.


Once we got home and had bath time, it was time to put out the milk (in this case brown) and cookies for Santa. Owen obviously couldn't resist.

It's officially Christmas and Santa has already come to our house. Brig and I are staying up to exchange gifts tonight. Be back tomorrow, I mean later today, with more.

4 comments:

  1. oohhhh...new camera, too!!?? What did y'all get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we got a Canon Rebel XSI...found a package deal with two lenses at HH Gregg and I already ordered another lens. it's so much better than the point and shoot we've had since Owen was born. haven't really had a chance to play with it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to get together for a photo shoot to practice! I'm still learning, too, and I already think I want a lens upgrade - don't tell Walter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's do that! I'm off until Jan. 4th.

    ReplyDelete