Instagram

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Formula gone bye-bye?

I took Owen to the doctor yesterday and thank goodness his ears and lungs were clear. He still has a horrible cough/runny nose/fever. Dr. Tillman asked about his eating and drinking habits and mentioned whole milk. When she was done examining Owen, I had a list of questions. I always take advantage of her expertise while we are there and paying for an office visit. Anyway, I wondered why she mentioned whole milk since he isn't 12 months for a few more weeks. She said we could go ahead and drop formula if we wanted and switch to milk. That made me happy b/c it would be nice to be done with bottles. Well...I don't know if it's b/c he's sick but Owen refused his bottle last night and this morning. And this kid has never refused his bottle...ever. We are going to try milk today...keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment