Instagram

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fear of water...UPDATE

Getting better! Last night I ran the bath water without Owen in the room. Then we brought him in and let him see the water. I pulled out a few toys and wet them and let him touch them. I put him in the tub and he just stood there. He got upset if we tried to sit him down, but I wasn't going to push him. If he wants to stand the entire bath then that's fine (until we get passed this). At least he wasn't screaming and I didn't have to get in with him. That's improvement in my book. Of course we did have to lean him back to rinse his hair, and he didn't like that. But it was at the very end and we were quick and then it was done. Not nearly as bad as the night before. Tonight we may try to put the inflatable tub back in to help him feel more secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment