Instagram

Friday, March 16, 2012

celebrations

It's been two weeks since my last post, and so much has happened!  The one thing that didn't happen before his bday was a hair cut.  I couldn't get an appt with our regular gal and I wasn't about to let the one that butchered it the last time go back in for more.

On Owen's actual birthday, Brigette made him a Batman cake and we had a very small celebration at home.




I just realized there are only three candles on his cake...what you can't see is that the middle star has a big "4" in the middle.


We, along with my mom and Brig's parents got him a swing set for the backyard.  I meant to take a picture of the inside of our garage, b/c that's where the roughly 14,000 pieces are right now.  All I've managed to do is get the two boxes unpacked and all the pieces semi-organized.  I must find time this weekend to start putting it together.

His party was two days later, and I will let the pictures speak for themselves...


There's that number 4...


Fake smile


Grammie and dos


Cough***safety violation***Cough


Getting tired


Happy Birthday Buddy!





Next time I will talk about his four-year-old well visit and dental appointment.



1 comment:

  1. Hey...the girls had a great time at Owen's party.

    We are looking into swing sets for the girls...probably sooner than their birthday so they can have some fun with it before it gets too hot.

    Which one did y'all get? From where?...if you don't mind me asking.

    ReplyDelete