Instagram

Monday, May 16, 2011

Water Day

Owen had water day at school on Friday.  I don't have any pics of that, but the water fun continued this weekend. 


Even though I demo'd how to properly use a slip-n-slide (sorry, no pics again!), Owen was still cautious and decided to crawl his way down.  As I'm writing this, I finally realized why my ribs have been sore for three days.  I probably haven't done that in 25 years.





Today was movie day at school, and after 100 questions, we finally figured out they watched "a spider movie where she eats flies, and there was a pig named Wilbur".  Hmmm...what could it have been?  Only one more day and then the end-of-the-year carnival.  Owen will be a "tiger" next year and he will be more than happy to tell you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment