Instagram

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hollywood Studios (Disney post #3)

Monday night after dinner we headed to Hollywood Studios (which I still call MGM).  There isn't much for Owen to do there, but we really wanted to do the Toy Story ride.  Of course the wait was 60 minutes and there were no more fast passes left.  We were discouraged until we turned to see the Buzz and Woody meet-and-greet.  We got in line quickly, right before the rain started.  It was 30 minutes before we made it to the front, but it was totally worth the wait.


We were going to leave until a  Disney castmember came up to us and told us there was a dance party in Mickey's clubhouse.  Apparently this is not something they have all the time, but it was Extra Magic Hours.  For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a special time either in the morning or at night where the parks open early or stay open late just for Disney Resort guests. 

It was fun to watch all the kids dance around and I thought it was just okay until this guy showed up...what a surprise!

Handy Manny!

I didn't get a shot of Owen dancing with him b/c I was having trouble with the camera, but I think you can see his excitement in this one...


I was so happy he got to meet (and dance) with Handy Manny.  After he left, my mom took Owen to the front to dance with some clown (literally) named Jojo.  I have no idea who that is, but less than a minute later these two popped in...

Mickey!

Minnie!
Dance Party!  Yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment