Instagram

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

No fear

---------------------------------

Two things...

1)  The last week or so, this is the last thing Owen says to me before I put him in the bed...

"I not scared...We're just happy...We not scared of nothin'"

I'm not sure what he is referring to, but I just tell him there's nothing to be concerned about.  Lately, he is very aware of  bugs and monsters so he's probably referring to one of those.

2)  Owen is officially a swimmer.  He has one of those learn-to-swim rings and over the weekend he actually wanted to put it on.  We played with him for a little while and with a little convincing he let go of us and went off on his on.  He went all the way to the deep end and back and I had to tear him out of the pool when it was time for dinner.

-----------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the info on the pudddle jumpers. I checked them out online, too, after i saw y'all the other day in the pool. The lower limit of the weight restriction is 30 lbs. and the girls are just topping 27 lbs. How adjustable are they? I have a meeting all day tomorrow, so I'll probably go by Target Wedensday and check them out in person to see if I think they can even fit the girls.

    ReplyDelete