Instagram

Friday, April 30, 2010

So late...

Last Saturday we attended two birthday parties.  The first one was for Parker.  I failed to take any pics (I know...bad blogger) but it was raining and I didn't think about it until it was too late.  It was also at a park and all Owen wanted to do was play.  He was not interested in eating or watching her open presents.

That afternoon we went to Dylan's party.  It was also supposed to be outside, but was moved indoors due to the weather.  And then back outside, and then back inside.  You get where I'm going.  I don't have too many pics b/c the ones inside did not turn out well.  I think there was too much motion and not enough light.

Here's Owen thinking about taking this for a test drive...

 
 And the pinata...I didn't know they made pinatas that you could pull open like this.  When Michelle said the little kids could go first I thought she was crazy.  I can't imagine all these two-year-olds wielding a bat or big stick.


And here's Owen waiting for his turn at "bat"...


Happy Birthday Dylan and Parker!


No comments:

Post a Comment