Instagram

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I didn't order this

When I came home from work one day last week, Owen was working in his restaurant. He immediately made Brig and I sit down for dinner. Even Cookie Monster was invited.

We had broccoli, a cookie,

PB & J and some milk. We ate on top of the turtle and Owen ate on the plane.

On a nasty note...Owen has had a cold since January 8th. It was finally getting better when one morning he woke up with gross green stuff (yes, that's a technical term) coming out of his right eye. Then his nose started running again and the other eye got gooey. We had enough and took him to the doctor this morning. Not only does he have another ear infection, but he has double bacterial pink eye. He is on his third antibiotic since Thanksgiving. I must go and wash my hands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment