Instagram

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Walking (and dancing) on Sunshine

It is becoming increasingly difficult for either one of us to do anything in the kitchen without Owen wanting to be right in the middle. Brig was about to cook dinner when I got home and once Owen got up from his nap, we ventured outside. We initially went to get the mail, but since it was so nice, I decided we would stay. I grabbed the picnic blanket and a few toys and picked our spot. It was really warm in the sun, and Owen likes to squint...and those don't make for the best pics. So...I fished our big beach umbrella out of the garage and put it together. Owen wanted to help, so he grabbed the hammer. And no, we don't normally let him play with "daddy" tools or walk around the yard without shoes...but today I made an exception. Our grass has come in nicely (thanks to Scott's) and is nice to walk on sans shoes. Also, before you ask, I did do something very redneck and put a beach umbrella in the front yard...but it was only for about an hour. Sue me...I know a good attorney.

Where was I? Oh...after I put the umbrella up we sat on the blanket and played with some shells Brig and I collected the last time we stayed at the beach...when she was pregnant. He also started dancing (while sitting) for no reason. This kid loves to dance, even if there is no music.




No comments:

Post a Comment