Instagram

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Dylan and Parker!

Last weekend was crazy busy. We had Dylan's birthday party on Saturday and Parker's on Sunday. Owen had a great time at both. At Dylan's, Owen had his first taste (not literally thank goodness) of sand in a sandbox. Of course he threw it everywhere...as expected. Sorry about that girls! We weren't sure he would like it, b/c he doesn't really like dirt or sand at the playground. I guess this was different or either he's getting used to the texture. Or it could be that his cousins were also playing with the sand so he deemed it acceptable. Who knows!? I did take pics but I haven't looked at them yet and the camera is not with me.

Sunday we went to Parker's party at the park. How's that for some alliteration? That was not on purpose...promise. Owen took a late nap that afternoon and we got a little lost...well...very lost. We eventually made it just in time for cake and presents. Afterwards we played in the playground until the mosquitoes got to us. I didn't take any pics even though we had the camera. I was too busy catching up with our old friend Dalylah from high school/my freshman year at Winthrop. Turns out her daughter is in the same class with Parker and they didn't make the connection until that day. Small world.

Owen woke up on Monday with a runny nose and by Tuesday it was green. He also has a little fever which usually means one thing...yep...another tooth. For someone who started late, he sure is playing catch up. We have a total of six as of today.

I'll update this post with some bday pics when I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment