Instagram

Sunday, January 22, 2012

quarantine


We've had a rough few days around here.  As I said  in the previous post, Owen was sick last weekend.  I started feeling bad on Thursday, and almost came home from work early.  I stuck it out, but by the time I got home I was certain I had the full-on stomach bug.  I was still ill on Friday, so I worked from home.  I stayed as far away from the kids as possible, hoping I wouldn't pass this back to Owen, or on to Oliver. 

I didn't have coffee on Friday, so I also battled a raging headache by the afternoon. By Saturday morning, Brig had gotten the bug.  I was feeling a little better, so I started taking care of the kids while she tried to rest. 

Last night I got up with Oliver twice around midnight, and every 15 minutes from 2:00-4:00.  She relieved me at 4:00 and I went to bed until 8:00.  We are not 100% but are on the mend.  Both kids have a runny/stuffy nose but so far no stomach issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment