Instagram

Monday, October 17, 2011

Welcome to the Double O Zone

Well...here it is...our new blog.  If you're reading this, you obviously made the jump (click, whatever) from The Owen Zone.  While I hated to leave our blog home for the last 3.5 years, it didn't feel right to keep it the same since we have, or will have, two children and they aren't both named Owen.  I know this isn't a big deal to some (cough, Brig, cough) but I didn't want the new baby to ask why the blog only carried his brother's name.

After some research, and several months of trying to find a name, this is where we landed.  Some day I'll share the other names we tossed around.  It's rather easy to back up your blog and even easier to migrate its contents, pics and all, to a new blog.  Who knew?  Maybe you did, but I did not.

We have less than 36 hours before the other "O" is scheduled to arrive and we are as ready as we can be.  I have taken pics of their finished rooms and will post them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment