Instagram

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend Wrap-up


We didn't make it to the beach this weekend. The weather was very unpredictable and rainy, so we just stayed close to home. Yesterday we had lunch with Mr. and Mrs. Barker (Grandmama and Grandaddy to Owen) and last night we had dinner with my family. My aunt and uncle are visiting and they haven't seen Owen since he was pretty small.

Owen wants to be outside so bad...in fact he runs for the door when we take the dogs out or if I take the trash out. He gets pretty upset (for about 5 seconds) when we don't take him with us. The weather did hold out long enough for Owen to finally play outside for a few hours.

On a different topic, Owen's vocabulary is rapidly expanding. Just today he said "bib", "help", "get" and "back" in addition to his current favorites including "hat", "milk" and "apple".

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I ordered the girls' vinyl lettering over the weekend. I may call you once it comes in for some help. I hope it comes before the girls' party, though I may not have time to get it installed. I got it from Quote the Walls.

    BTW, did you get an invitation to their party - I think I goofed up and put yours in the mail without an address - couldn't decide to mail it or give it to your mom, so I mailed it - maybe without a street address (can't remember), but it hasn't come back to me yet - if it does.

    Just one of thise things I think about at 3 AM.

    ReplyDelete