Instagram

Monday, June 4, 2012

our weekend


This weekend we celebrated Mallory and Anna Claire's 4th birthday!  I didn't get many pics b/c Oliver skipped his morning nap and decided to sleep once we got there.  I spent the majority of the party in the girls' room rocking him in the glider.


  


Sunday we all hit the pool and it was Oliver's first time!  As you can see below, he wasn't thrilled with his pfd...


He was slightly happier once we took it off, but it's hard to gauge b/c the water was pretty cold at first.


Owen sat at the bar and had a snack.  Later on, he walked around the shallow end unassisted for the first time!  I just realized we hit a couple milestones yesterday.  Of course I was with him, so I couldn't take pics, and Brig had gone home by this point b/c Oliver needed to nap.  Next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment