Instagram

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Catching up

My apologies...another lull in posting.  Some of these pics are from a month ago, some are from today.  I thought it would be a good idea to get them on here while I had a chance.

Owen was going through a phase where he would stick a "buddy" up his shirt and then another down his pull-up during nap time/bedtime.  I had to document it, but thank goodness it's over!


This one is from a few weeks ago, before all the grass turned green.


Playing with his favorite birthday present...the stomp rocket.  It's completely broken now.




Owen and Mallory "planting" pumpkin seeds in the garden.  It will be a miracle if they actually turn into pumpkins.



Pardon our backyard...I am halfway through pressure washing and this is the side I haven't gotten to yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment