Instagram

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

On Christmas Eve we went over to Crystal's house for food and drinks.  I, of course, left the camera at home.  Crystal, if you are reading this, please send me pics!

After we came home, Owen got to open one gift and they were (shockingly!) another fun pair of Christmas pajamas.  We had already made gingerbread men and now it was time to decorate them for Santa.




My dad and I loaded this bad boy onto the back of his truck and into the dining room around 10:00 p.m...

 
and while Brig was making food for the next day I was setting this up...until 2:00 a.m.  These pics are from Christmas morning, before we woke Owen up.  Notice the boxes in the foyer...Santa shops at Amazon too, but I wish he would take the stuff with him when he goes.



Here's Owen seeing his big boy bed for the first time.  I hadn't put the rail on it yet and it would be another two days before it would actually make it into his room.  That's a story for another day!


 Some of his loot and a "real" fishin' pole.


Here's Owen going to sleep in his bed for the first time.  He slept in it with no problems.  The next morning we went in to check on him and he was just sitting there looking around his room.  We changed all the furniture and are picking out a paint color this week.


Nap the next day was a different story.  He kept making noise and I finally went in to check on him.  He was kicking like he was upset.  I asked him if he was ready to get up and we went and sat in the chair.  When he got out of his funk I noticed his socks were gone.  Note this is not an uncommon occurrence, but he said he put them in the hamper.  I asked him if he got out the bed and he said yes.  I asked if he slept or just played.  He said he didn't play, but didn't sleep either, but rather just "walked around".  Who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment