Instagram

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Eatin' and Drinkin'

At Owen's 9 month appt the doc gave us the go ahead to start feeding him three times a day. I was worried he would be starving since we were cutting out an entire bottle. He hasn't noticed, but it's probably b/c he's getting another jar of food every day. Oh...he's also eating jars of food with meat. I don't know about you, but the thought of eating meat in a jar grosses me out. It's just not right. We held out as long as possible.

He's also learning to use a sippy cup and feed himself puffs. At first he just wanted us to put them in his mouth. That only lasted a day and now he just dives right in. Although he is at a really fun stage, and we don't want him to grow up too fast, I will admit we're counting down the days of formula. Only 11 more weeks to go! Bring on the whole milk.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Puffs!!! I can't wait to feed him Puffs and pureed chicken paste. Gross. Such a big boy!

    ReplyDelete